Free Course Thursday 5th September – Warrington
FREE COURSE – FREE LUNCH
“The New CIPS Syllabus” – Free Course Thursday 5th Sept 2019 @ Aspire Head Office, Warrington
10.30am-12.30pm – Lunch included
This short course is aimed at people in purchasing, supply chain, contract management, buying and all procurement roles. Whether you are in a transactional, tactical, supervisory or managerial position.
What will the free course provide?
- an overview of the modules at each level in the new syllabus
- detailed brochures on the learning outcomes for each modules
- some useful CIPS models you can use in your role
- an explanation of how the new OR & CR CIPS exams work
- an opportunity to view a demo of a new exam
- information on our new Aspire/CIPS Computer Based Exam (CBE) Centres
- locations of other new CBE Centres
- an opportunity to questions procurement specialist about the new syllabus & new CBE exams
This free course runs from 10.30 am-12.30pm and lunch is provided.